Dear Veronika, We arrived home safely with no delays or otherwise. We really enjoyed our trip to Slovakia and really appreciated having Alena show us around. She was extremely helpful, efficient and charming and helped make our stay a truly memorable one. We very much appreciated her guidance. We hope to revisit Slovakia another time and spend a bit more time in the mountains!! We will go to the gym beforehand to get fit!!!
Guided Slovakia tours & Central Europe trips
We are offering a unique travel experience. We provide a colourful selection of Slovakia tours (trip covers transport, accommodation, boarding and guides). Group numbers are limited so as to maintain a sense of personal contact with our tour guides. As well as our set list of Slovakia tours, clients can devise their own personal tour choices from our offer, and create a trip which is entirely suited to their own preferences. Clients may wish to combine a few days walking with sightseeing activities.Guided tour packages
Self-guided Slovakia tours
Would you prefer to discover Slovakia independently? If so then an self-guided tour is the perfect solution for you. Walking and Hiking along the trails and experiencing the sights, sounds and smells of authentic Slovakia independently will give you an enormous sense of accomplishment. Self-guided walking and hiking tours are designed to be completely flexible. We offer the best choice of well designed self-guided holidays in the Tatras Mountains, Banska Stiavnica, Bratislava & Little Carpathians, Mala Fatra & Slovensky raj.Self-guided walking tours
- by Judi and Brian from Ireland; We would highly recommend your services!!!
- by Matthew from USALucia byla vyborna. Super míla a trp?liva. Nem?li jsme problem vůbec komunikovat (Lucia mluvila anglicky. Napsal jsem česky. A mnoho ledí byli velmy zmatenych). Restaurace v Bratislavu (Klašter/Pivovar) byl absolut nejlepši (a ano, jedel jsem jako hladovy medved). Deki moc z všechno!! Excellent memory.
- by Laughlan with group from UKHi Alena- many thanks for organising the walking trip, our wedding guests really enjoyed it and had a great time. We were pleased we found Travel Slovakia! We hope to walk again with you when we organise another trip sometime. Best regards,
- by Martha and Nancy from USAWe arrived home Tuesday afternoon with no problems. The entire vacation was wonderful and Nancy and I felt we had seen a lot of Slovakia and experienced a lot of the Tatra Mountains and the Slovensky Raj. Slovakia is a beautiful country and I hope it is not my last visit there. We thoroughly enjoyed our time with Lucia and had a lot of fun getting to know her and learn more about Slovak traditions as we toured. She was so welcoming and friendl
- by Andy and Barb Ftacek from USAHi Lenka, Barb and I had a wonderful tour of Slovakia! The tour was well organized and scheduled without any problems, so thank you very much for your efforts. Lucia was an excellent guide and was very accommodating to our requests and questions. We were shown all of the planned sights plus some extra ones that Lucia was able to fit into our schedule. Lucia was very knowledgeable and often explained information in good detail for food,