- Accommodation for 6 nights at a ranch in Slovak Paradise
- Transport during the trip
- 2 hours horseback riding with an instructor daily for 5 days
- Services of a private guide for 5 days
- Mountain rescue insurance for 5 days
Nice and relaxing tour for those who want to learn how to ride a horse or want to improve their horse riding skills. Besides horse riding, the tour includes short trips to local places of natural beauty and historical interest.
The tour is ideal as a summer holiday for families, groups of friends or couples.
We shall visit lovely untouched natural areas and historical monuments of :
- High Tatra Mountains
- Slovak Paradise
- Cerveny Klastor Monastery
- Levoca town and Spis castle (UNESCO protected locations).
The detailed description given below is merely the standard package and alterations can be made to allow more horse riding/sightseeing time.
todayApril - September
Guided horseriding tour
Easy / moderate
languageEnglish, French, Deutsch
flagPick up/drop off on your request