Prices and Conditions
Code of the trip: CE4
Number of days: 14
Level of difficulty: easy, suitable for children
Time period available: All year
We organise this trip usually for group of two persons and more. Tour for one person can be organised on request.
Individual dates are available upon request.
Our tour guides speak English, German, French, Russian.
(based on two persons sharing) min of 2 persons:
€2664 - 15% off for all new bookings 2020/21
Aditional fees: Bank transfer - no fees, Card transaction fees: - 3%, - 3.5%
Group travel discounts are available.
This price includes:
- Accommodation with breakfast for 13 nights in centrally located 4* hotels:
- 2 nights in Prague
- 1 night in Cesky Krumlov
- 2 nights in Salzburg
- 2 nights in Vienna
- 1 night in Bratislava
- 1 night in Budapest
- 1 night in Kosice
- 2 nights in Krakow
- 1 night in Warsaw
- Trip transport (combination of train, local transports and private car transport)
- Services of local guides
- Regular group tours: Prague, Cesky Krumlov, Salzburg, Hallstatt, Vienna, Wieliczka
- Private guided tours: Bratislava, Budapest, Kosice, Bardejov, Krakow, Warsaw
- Admission fees: Cesky Krumlov castle, Schonbrunn, St Martin's Cathedral in Bratislava, St Mathias church and Fisherman Bastion in Budapest, St Elisabeth Cathedral in Kosice, Wawel complex
- Airport transfer from Prague airport to the hotel on arrival day
- Airport transfer from hotel to Warsaw airport on departure day
This price excludes:
- Meals (except for hotel breakfast)
- Admission fees (estimated cost 70,- EUR/person)
Note: some attractions are seasonal and may be closed during your visit, alternatives will be ensured.