Prices and Conditions
Code of the trip: CE4
Number of days: 14
Level of difficulty: easy, suitable for children
Time period available: All year
We organise this trip usually for group of two persons and more. Tour for one person can be organised on request.
Group dates: Individual dates are available upon request.
Our tour guides speak English, German, French, Russian.
(based on two persons sharing) min of 2 persons:
Aditional fees: Bank transfer - no fees, Card transaction fees: - 3%, - 3.5%
Group travel discounts are available.
This price includes:
- Accommodation with breakfast for 13 nights in centrally located 4* hotels:
- 2 nights in Prague
- 1 night in Cesky Krumlov
- 2 nights in Salzburg
- 2 nights in Vienna
- 1 night in Bratislava
- 1 night in Budapest
- 1 night in Kosice
- 2 nights in Krakow
- 1 night in Warsaw
- Trip transport (combination of train, local transports and private car transport)
- Services of local guides
- Regular group tours: Prague, Cesky Krumlov, Salzburg, Hallstatt, Vienna, Wieliczka
- Private guided tours: Bratislava, Budapest, Kosice, Bardejov, Krakow, Warsaw
- Admission fees: Cesky Krumlov castle, Schonbrunn, St Martin's Cathedral in Bratislava, St Mathias church and Fisherman Bastion in Budapest, St Elisabeth Cathedral in Kosice, Wawel complex
- Airport transfer from Prague airport to the hotel on arrival day
- Airport transfer from hotel to Warsaw airport on departure day
This price excludes:
- Meals (except for hotel breakfast)
- Admission fees (estimated cost 70,- EUR/person)
Note: some attractions are seasonal and may be closed during your visit, alternatives will be ensured.