Prices and Conditions
Code of the trip: CS1
Number of days: 14
Level of difficulty: easy, suitable for children
Time period available: All year
We organise this trip usually for group of two persons and more. Tour for one person can be organised on request.
Individual dates are available upon request.
Our tour guides speak English, German, French, Russian.
(based on two persons sharing) min of 2 persons:
Aditional fees: Bank transfer - no fees, Card transaction fees: - 3%, - 3.5%
Group travel discounts are available.
This price includes:
- Trip transport by private car/van
- 2nd class train tickets: Prague - Poprad (1st class tickets available on request for an extra fee)
- Accommodation with breakfast in stylish hotels:
- 4 nights in Brno
- 2 nights in Cesky Krumlov
- 2 nights in Prague
- 3 nights in Kezmarok
- 1 night in Banska Stiavnica
- 1 night in Bratislava
- Services of an English speaking tour guide throughout the tour
- Walking tours of Bratislava, Banska Stiavnica, Levoca, Prague, Cesky Krumlov, Telc, Trebic, Brno, Olomouc and Kromeriz
- Excursions to Hronsek, Vlkolinec, Spis Castle, St James church, Spisska Kapitula, chateau of Hluboka, Cesky Krumlov Castle, Moravian Karst, Kromeriz Gardens including all entrance fees
- Wine tasting in the National Wine Salon of the Czech Repulic
This price excludes:
- Airport transfer (possible to arrange for an extra fee)
- Meals (except for hotel breakfast)
- Extra admission fees
Note: it is recommended to fly in and from Vienna Schwechat, Austria