- Accommodation for 6 nights in a hotel located in Jasna tourist resort
- Half board (breakfast and dinner)
- Trip transport (fuel, parking, etc.)
- Services of a private guide for 5 days
- Mountain rescue insurance for 5 days
Low Tatras is the second highest mountain range in Slovakia, which attracts many tourists, rock climbers and lovers of beautiful nature.
Low Tatras extends for 80 km from west to east between picturesque valleys of rivers Vah and Hron. Three peaks of the main ridge reach height of 2000 m.
Low Tatra National Park is the most widespread Slovak national park, situated in Central Slovakia. Besides many hiking trails, its biggest attractions are numerous eye-catching karst formations and mystic caves. More experienced and adventurous tourists can ascend to the highest peaks Chopok and Dumbier offering unique panoramic views of almost half of Slovakia.
Diverse, rare and mind-blowing countryside offers its beauty throughout the year.
Hiking and walking tour
languageEnglish, French, Deutsch
flagPick up/drop off on your request