Prices and Conditions
Code of the trip: CE1
Number of days: 12
Level of difficulty: easy, suitable for children
Time period available: February - November, 2023
It is a private tour on the dates of your choice.
The prices are per person and include the VAT tax.
Discounts are available for groups of 8 persons and more.
(min. 2 participants):
Price per solo traveler: €3704
Bank transfer - all possible bank fees are to be paid by the client
Card transaction fees: - 3%, - 3.5%
This price includes:
- Accommodation with breakfast for 11 nights:
- 2 nights in Prague
- 2 nights in Vienna
- 2 nights in Budapest
- 1 night in Bratislava
- 1 night in Banska Stiavnica
- 1 night in the High Tatras
- 2 nights in Krakow
- Trip transport (combination of train, local transports and private car/van transport)
- First-class train tickets Prague – Vienna, Vienna – Budapest, Budapest – Bratislava
- Grand City Tour of Prague (3.5 hours) without admissions
- Bratislava Old town private walking tour and Devin Castle visit (2 hours) with admission to St Martin Church
- Vienna City Tour (3 hours) with admission to Schonbrunn castle
- Budapest city private tour (4 hours) with admission to Fisherman Bastion and Mathias Church
- Banska Stiavnica sightseeing tour without admissions
- Spis UNESCO sightseeing with admission to Spis Castle
- Krakow sightseeing tour with admission to St Catherine Church
- Services of local guides
- Services of a private guide-driver from Bratislava to the High Tatras (Day 7 – Day 10)
This price excludes:
- Meals during the trip (except for hotel breakfast)
- Admission fees (estimated cost 50,- EUR/person)
Note: Some attractions are seasonal and may be closed during your visit, alternatives will be ensured.
May you have a special request for a room type, please inform us during the booking process.