National park of Low Tatras mountains Tour
Tour: National park of Low Tatras mountains
Following the High Tatras Mts. the Low Tatras is the second tallest mountain range of Slovakia and a much sought after recreation resort in all seasons.
The western part of the mountain range is the Dumbierske Tatry (with the tallest peak Dumbier - 2 043 m) while the eastern part bears the name Kralovoholske Tatry (the tallest mountain is Kralova hola - 1 946 m). Four Slovak rivers spring below this mountain- the Hron, Vah, Hornad and Hnilec.
Among the most visited valleys are the Jánska dolina and the Demanovska dolina, where more than 170 caves and abysses exist. The most extensive and also most important cave system in Slovakia is that of the Demanovske caves. It consists of nine caves and their total length is 30 km. Caves accessible to public include the Demanovska Freedom cave and the Demanovska Ice cave.
Hikers like to climb the tallest peaks - Chopok and Dumbier, for fine views that encompass almost half of the county. The ridge tours over this mountain range are among the most beautiful in Slovakia.
- meeting with a guide at 8AM in Banska Bystrica city centre
- car transfer to the Low Tatras National park
- Demanovska Freedom Cave
- cable car to Chopok peak
- Vlkolinec UNESCO village - a monument reserve of folk architecture
- evening return
Meeting point: Banska Bystrica town, pick up from other places on request (surroundings of Banska Bystrica) for extra charge.
Duration: 8 hours
Price from: 2-3 persons 85 EUR/person, 4-5 persons 60 EUR/person, 6-8 persons 45 EUR/person
Included: Trip transport by private car, services of a private English speaking guide for the entire trip who is your interpreter and driver.
Excluded: Meals, drinks, admission fees (entry to the cave 8 EUR/ person, tickets to cable car 19 EUR/ person).
TOURS IN SLOVAKIA
- Slovakia Heritage Tour
- Wooden Churches Tour
- Slovak UNESCO Heritage Tour
- National Parks Tour
- Sheep Breeding Country Tour
- Hiking Tours
- Trekking Tours
- Cycling & Mountain Bike Tours
- Horse-riding Tours
- Bird Watching Tours
- High Tatras Mountains Tours
- Self-guided Walking Tours
CENTRAL EUROPE TRIPS
- Grand Tour of Czechoslovakia
- Slovakia & Prague Tour
- Central Europe Tour
- Tour from Vienna to Krakow
- Tour from Budapest to Krakow
- Jewish Heritage Tour
PRIVATE DAY TOURS
- One Day Slovakia Tours
- Zvolen town and medieval Pusty castle
- UNESCO - Hronsek village and Banska Stiavnica town
- Protected landscape area Polana hills
- National park of Low Tatras mountains
- Mining history in the central Slovakia
- In the footsteps of Slovak folk culture
- High Tatras mountains one day break