Prices and Conditions
Code of the trip: CS1
Number of days: 14
Level of difficulty: easy, suitable for children
Time period available: All year
We organise this trip usually for group of two persons and more. Tour for one person can be organised on request.
Group dates: Individual dates are available upon request.
Our tour guides speak English, German, French, Russian.
(based on two persons sharing) min of 2 persons:
Aditional fees: Bank transfer - no fees, Card transaction fees: - 3%, - 3.5%
Group travel discounts are available.
This price includes:
- Trip transport by private car
- 2nd class train tickets: Poprad - Prague (1st class tickets available on request for an extra fee)
- Accommodation with breakfast in stylish hotels:
- 1 night in Bratislava
- 1 night in Banska Stiavnica
- 3 nights in Kezmarok
- 2 nights in Prague
- 2 nights in Cesky Krumlov
- 4 nights in Brno
- Services of an English speaking tour guide throughout the tour
- Walking tours of Bratislava, Banska Stiavnica, Levoca, Prague, Ceske Budejovice, Cesky Krumlov, Telc, Trebic, Brno, Olomouc and Kromeriz
- Excursions to Hronsek, Vlkolinec, Spis Castle, St James church, Spisska Kapitula, chateau of Hluboka, Cesky Krumlov Castle, Lednice or Valtice Chateaux, Moravian Karst, Kromeriz Gardens including all entrance fees
- Grand city tour of Prague without admission fees
This price excludes:
- Airport transfer (possible to arrange for an extra fee)
- Meals (except for hotel breakfast)
- Extra admission fees
Note: it is recommended to fly in and from Vienna Schwechat, Austria