Tour Testimonials 2020Read what customers say about us
I have some feedback for you from my trip. All my feedback is meant in a constructive way:
- the parking place of the first hotel/pension was quite hard to find (we arrived in the dark).
- shower in the pension was flooding, it needs to be fixed. It did not bother us that much.
- nice personnel and good location.
- the pre trip meeting with the guide was fine. We decided to go directly to the Popradske pleso because of the weather. The routes are easy to find once you know where to look.
The hotel Popradske pleso is very authentic, the location is outstanding and our double room was fine.
- I am quite afraid of heights and I have to say that the Rysy was doable except for the last one meter (deep valley on the Polish side - the guide mentioned this).
- the trip form Popradske pleso to Starý Smokovec was heavy! It was very beautiful but in the end we took a short cut from Horský hotel Sliezsky dom to Tatranská Polianka (in fact is was not really a short cut). It took us more that 8 hours.
- We were very lucky with the weather. I just can't imagine how a trip in bad weather in Rysy would be ... but that's part of the risk.
Luit from the Netherlands
- rating 5
Bert and his wife were happy with the guide and the weather.
Here is the feedback I got from Arna van Deelen:
"... We really enjoyed the mountain hut tour. The weather was fine, the walks beautiful, especially the 2nd and 3rd day... "
Bert and Arna from the Netherlands
- rating 5
We're back from our trip to Slovakia.
Everything worked out seamlessly. Thank you for doing such a superb job at organizing our trek, from beginning to end. We're very impressed with Travel Slovakia!
We'll reach out again when all the content is published on Moon & Honey Travel.
Thank you for everything,
Kati and Sabrina form Austria
- rating 5
My only suggestion for possible improvement would be to include some longer walk options in the Mala Fatra and Slovak Paradise national parks. With the exception of the Rozutec walk, the walks in those locations seemed a lot shorter than the suggested walks in the High Tatras and I would expect that people who could do those longer walks in the High Tatras would also prefer to do longer walks in the other locations. However, because we were provided with good maps we were easily able to lengthen the suggested walks, so this is not a criticism of the holiday. (I should add that when Ben and I did the Rila/Pirin holiday in Bulgaria we also lengthened some of the suggested walks.)
Udo and Benjamin from the UK